Corporate Social Responsibility
Ecebs are committed to high standards of social responsibility. We are proud of our company values, which are reflected in the proactive approach we have adopted to ensure our impact on our environment is minimal.
We supply products that are compliant with various international standards and directives across many industry sectors.
We have adopted a structured approach to meeting our environmental, social and economic obligations; as such we have successfully achieved CAESER accreditation and continually improve our performance with each review.
We are committed to:
- Minimising waste and pollution with a focus on recycling
- Actively encouraging environmental responsibility across our organisation
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practise
- Carbon reduction and resource efficiency
- Monitoring and improving our environmental performance including independent review by an external government approved agency
- Communicating our environmental performance accross our organisation
A further example of our commitment to the environment has been the move to our eco-friendly office building around four years ago which achieved a 'Very Good' BREEAM rating. This encompasses the defined standards for best practice in sustainable and environmental design in all buildings.
Environmental awareness has been embedded within the culture of Ecebs, to support this we work with employees, customers and suppliers to identify practical ways of reducing our environmental impact in addition to complying with national and international standards.
We regularly work with a local charity Dementia Carers Group, based in East Kilbride. They help to provide a quality service for Dementia sufferers and their carers. Ecebs staff recently participated in a Walk around the World challenge in order to raise money for the charity.
In the know!
Find out our view on what's going on in the world of smart technology; we welcome feedback through our social media links.