Ecebs Managed Hosting
Making Smart Technology Work
Our customers can choose to host and manage their smart solutions themselves, use a third party hosting company or opt to have an Ecebs fully managed hosting service via our secure tier II data centre.
Our smart card managed hosting service provides the following benefits:
- Our onsite data centre allows for an increased quality of service including extended service hours and a higher availability of managed solutions.
- Cost reductions can be achieved compared to external or third party data centres because we will be able to host most solutions internally.
- We can provide better customer service and quicker response times because we have no third party provider to rely on.
Our significant investment in the data centre has seen real value delivered to our customers.
To find out more about our hosting service or any of our smart technology offerings, contact us without obligation.
What is a data centre?
A data centre is a computer facility that houses mission-critical data and equipment. At Ecebs our data centre is in place to house the smart technology used in our smart card services, solutions and products.
Why choose Ecebs’ data centre?
Our onsite data centre has been classed as a Tier II, standard 942 with redundant components according to the TIA (Telecommunications industry association).
- Our onsite infrastructure is secure
- It has the ability to sustain a 24hr power outage
- Dual air conditioning units prevent over-heating
- The site is physically secure with card-controlled access and is fully monitored
In the know!
Find out our view on what's going on in the world of smart technology; we welcome feedback through our social media links.